We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
Big Bud Fast Version Feminized Marijuana Seeds is a fast flowering mostly-indica cannabis strain. It is an average-sized plant that will bloom very early at just 6 weeks and will produce heavy yields up to 750 grams per plant outdoors and up to 600 grams per square meter indoors. This is an earthy, pungent, skunk, and spicy-flavored strain. You can buy Big Bud Fast Version Strain Marijuana Seeds from Crop King Seeds with confidence that they will be of the best quality and always available for you to enjoy.
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Parents:||Afghani x Northern Lights x Skunk #1|
|Flowering Time:||6 weeks|
In view of its patronizing features like a massive buds production, a high number of yields, excellent taste and fragrance, profuse production of trichomes, and it even easy to cultivate, no wonder that the Big Bud Fast Version is almost perfect cannabis buds to consider. The Big Bud Fast Version, similar to its name, produces large and trichome buds in a quick-growing period when compared to other cannabis strains. Aside from what mentioned earlier, this Fast Version kind is also adored because of its powerful mind-bending and great medicinal effects. Such great effects followed by a full-body relaxation feature are just a few excellent traits that it inherits from its lineage Afghani, SKunk#1, and Northern Lights after such a careful blending process creates a plant that is easy to cultivate with a quicker than usual flowering period that makes it ideal for cultivating by any level growers as well as beginners.
Growing the Big Bud Fast Version only takes within 50 days of flowering time and produces a medium to a high number of yields for at least 400 to 450 grams every square meter indoors. This cannabis plant can produce more yield when raised under an open-air with direct access into the sun that reaches about 750 grams each plant and can grow up to 5 feet tall. Harvesting these Big Bud Fast Versions is not time-consuming and will never give you a hard time while doing it.
Big Bud plants can reach heights of up to 7 feet, matching the grandeur of its enormous blossoms. As a result, it can be cultivated outside, but only in regions with variable temperatures and steady sunlight. Big Bud may also be cultivated indoors, but due to its height, it needs to be topped and bent early in the vegetative stage to promote more horizontal than vertical development. The sturdy central stalks of the plant, which can expand to about 2 or 3 inches in diameter, enable the lateral branches to sustain the plant’s weighty blossoms, frequently without the need for stakes. Big Bud has a medium-high yield and matures relatively quickly for an indica, approximately 7 to 8 weeks. Up to 46 grams, or 1.5 ounces, can be provided by plants per square foot. The curing procedure, which normally takes a week in temperature- and humidity-controlled conditions, takes 10 days or longer due to the size of Big Bud’s blossoms. Buds are considered to be cured when they are dry to the touch but not brittle.
As Big Bud is a predominantly indica-dominant hybrid, it sedates the body which makes it great for pain complaints. Muscle spasms, persistent pain, and fibromyalgia are among the diseases it is used to treat. Big Bud is also excellent for anyone in need of aid with anxiety, despair, or stress. Do not even consider using it before or during work or when you have obligations on any given day because it will cause you to become very sedated. As you may anticipate, Big Bud is also a fantastic choice if you suffer from insomnia. The only issue is that you can have sudden hunger sensations and end up staying up. This specific issue can be resolved by making sure you have access to enough food and drink.
– Big Bud smells like earthy, sweet, and spicy.
– With a grape aftertaste, it tastes earthy, sweet, and peppery.
– Big Bud has tall, dense olive green nugs in the shape of spades with deep purple overtones and flaming orange hairs scattered all over the body. These nugs have a thin layer of white crystal trichomes and are clearly coated in delectable resin.
– It can relieve aches and pains as well as more severe chronic pain problems like fibromyalgia or arthritis. Its narcotic characteristics are also obviously helpful for individuals battling with sleep — Big Bud may promote deep and lengthy slumber that may even leave users confused and disoriented the next morning.
– Big Bud is a ground-breaking liquid fertilizer that produces higher yields than any rival bloom enhancer. Watch your cannabis grow and shine by feeding your plants Big Bud. Growers have benefited from as much as a 27% increase in harvest weight thanks to our well regarded liquid fertilizer.
– From week two of flowering until three weeks before harvest, Big Bud is to be used as a flowering enhancer and stimulator in addition to your regular hydroponic base fertilizer (ideally Sensi Bloom or Connoisseur).