We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
The Ruderalis landrace and the Northern Lights strain were combined to create the Moonlight Fast Version Strain, a cross with 80% Indica and 20% Ruderalis genetics. With sweet, citrus, pine, and earthy aromas, it has a low CBD percentage and a moderate THC content of 14%. This Moonlight Fast Version Strain is a straightforward plant that can flower in just 5-7 weeks. It can also provide an average yield of 350g/sq m when grown inside and roughly 450g/plant if grown outdoors.
Utilize Crop King Seeds premium fast-flowering seeds for several harvests each season. For more information about Moonlight Fast Version Marijuana Seeds and the buds they generate, continue reading. Find out what makes them a useful addition to your weed garden.
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Parents:||Ruderalis x Northern Lights|
|Flowering Time:||5-7 Weeks|
Moonlight Fast Version Strain is an 80/20 Indica/Sativa strain that can be cultivated either inside or outdoors. The aroma and smell of this well-known cannabis variety are distinctly reminiscent of sweet pine soil. THC level is average (14%), however CBD content is subpar. Moonlight is a top-notch marijuana strain for the evening. Ruderalis and Northern Lights were bred to create Moonlight Fast Version Strain.
Moonlight Fast Version Strain improves both physical and mental health. Users will feel elated after a calming head surge that starts the drug. Their spirits would be lifted, and they would be able to think more positively. It gets rid of any negativity and puts a cheerful, energetic mentality in its stead. The consumer exudes a more easygoing outlook and appears to be in a natural state of happiness. The cerebral stimulant is accompanied by a heaviness of tranquility that is simultaneously relaxing. The consumers’ bodies will experience a warm wave that will make them feel at ease and peaceful. As their limbs release, the high turns into serene happiness that causes them to rest and relieve all of their tensions.
High-yielding and simple to grow, Moonlight Fast Version Strain can be grown both indoors and outdoors. Due to its parent heritage, this marijuana plant has improved to a high resilience to diseases and pests and has a brief flowering cycle.
Moonlight Fast Version has a flowering time of 5 to 7 weeks and a yield of 340-454g/sq meter when grown indoors. Either the SOG or ScrOG approach can help growers increase their production.
Moonlight Fast Version Strain loves to thrive in a sunny, Mediterranean-like climate and can produce between 340 and 454 grams per plant when grown outdoors. Because Moonlight Fast Version have short characteristics, they develop into bushy plants that need extra leaves and branches pruned away to allow for optimal airflow and light penetration.
An easy-to-grow variety, Moonlight Fast Version can be cultivated both inside and outdoors. Due to their parentage, these cannabis plants have developed a high level of resilience to pests and plant diseases. In just 5-7 weeks, this cannabis strain will have grown, flowered, and be ready for harvest. These cannabis plants require a bright, warm, and dry environment to thrive, and if they do, their producers will be rewarded with 12 to 16 ounces of fresh, high-quality buds. This plant’s short structure gives the impression that it grows bushy, and in order to promote the best airflow and light penetration, it may need to be pruned of extra branches and leaves.
The Moonlight Fast Version Strain can help patients with physical and mental conditions. Medical marijuana doctors may advise patients with low THC tolerance who require treatment for depression, anxiety, or stress based on the strain’s euphoric and mental state effects. This marijuana strain takes away all of your worries and unsettling emotions, which can prevent you from being productive. Instead, it instills confidence and optimism in the user, enabling them to do more daily chores. This strain’s 14% THC content and anti-inflammatory and numbing properties are sufficient to help people who are suffering from conditions related to pain. On a physical level, this cannabis kind can aid with severe pain, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and muscular aches.
– This strain has a strong, fresh perfume that is richly earthy and piney. It gives the user the impression of taking a morning stroll through a forest of pine trees, with the scent of pine and damp earth filling their noses. Marijuana tastes even better when it is smoked. The same flavors of damp earth and pine dance in the mouth before the smooth, creamy smoke reaches the tongue; this time, a powerful citrus note gives the flavor additional texture. A pleasant aftertaste stays on the tongue after the cigarette has been expelled.
– The aroma starts out being earthy and piney, but it quickly disappears to show something a little more vibrant. A delightful blend that is lively and sweet emerges, making it perfect for a late-night cigarette. The Moonlight Fast Version Strain tastes complex but has an initial pungent aroma that fills the room with the stench of damp, slimy ganja.
– The buds are black and fashioned like cones. They taste delicious and have an earthy, sweet aroma. This strain gives out a sweet and piney flavor that inspires and makes you happy. Moonlight can thrive both indoors and out and grows to a height of between 80 and 120 cm. This strain is suited for novice growers and is great for both recreational and therapeutic purposes.
– This marijuana strain can help cure muscular spasms, fibromyalgia, joint pain, joint inflammation, and chronic pain.
– Moonlight Fast Version Strain improves both physical and mental health. It begins with a calm head high that gives consumers a euphoric sense, uplifting them, and a positive cerebral impression. Worries are replaced with an enlightened outlook and a pleasant energy by it, which reduces worries
– 500 – 550 gr/m2 (indoors) 170 – 220 gr/plant (outdoors)