Blueberry Regular Marijuana Seeds

(78 customer reviews)

Strain Overview

Blueberry is a well-known classic and former winner of the Cannabis Cup. This indica is known for its colorful fan leaves and purplish bud that produces a fruity flavor and taste. This is an excellent strain for pain relief and relaxation. Repeat customers usually germinate a number of seeds so that they can find a special mother plant from which to easily to take cuttings.

Crop King’s Blueberry cannabis seeds are regular. ‘Regular’ cannabis seeds are a mixture of both male and female seeds. If the male and female seeds are grown together and pollinate, they will produce more seeds instead of flowers or ‘buds’. If the aim is for your plants to produce buds, but you still want to use a regular strain instead of a feminized strain, you can separate the males before they pollinate the females while they are still immature plants.

An easy way to tell the difference between male and female plants is during the pre-flowering stage. At this time the males will produce pre-flowers that are ‘ball’ shaped, while the females will produce pre-flowers that are ‘pistil’ shaped.Blueberry is an easy variety to grow but can be a choosy feeder. The payoffs for your efforts and investments are high yield harvests of tasty and high-quality buds. Even decades after it was first introduced Blueberry continues to be a coffee shop favorite.

SKU CKA-R0100-P Category
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share on pinterest
Pack Size Price Quantity

5 Seeds Pack


10 Seeds Pack


25 Seeds Pack

Payment Methods

Additional Information

More About Blueberry Regular Seeds

High Standard Berry Cannabis

Blueberry regular seeds are mostly Indica hybrids that consist of 80% Indica and the rest 20% Sativa. Blueberry regular seeds are loved by most cannabis growers as it is considered as a large producer that only needs optimum conditions. It has a very fruity fragrance that tastes like the blueberries that leave a notable and calmly euphoric high of a high-standard and very long-lasting build-up. Blueberry regular seeds also have a long shelf life that can store in over extended periods, like a wine that long cure making its flavor and effect more enhanced. It also provides alluring perks to recreational and medicinal users alike.


Blueberry regular seeds produce a compact bud with a red, purple, and blue hue that is commonly seen as a lavender blue. Due to its Indica lineage, it grows into a medium to tall plant with long side branches that produce heavy and sticky resinous buds. Growing options include indoor and greenhouses setups. This cannabis strain has a short flower period that takes 55 to 60 days and yields about 350 to 500 grams of lanky buds each square meter. Given that it has many recognition and superior features, the Blueberry regular seeds are undoubtedly a cannabis strain that is worth praising.

78 reviews for Blueberry Regular Marijuana Seeds

  1. Avatar for Mikayla Joyner

    Mikayla Joyner

    This strain is exceptional among the others. I am surprised and happy about how this plant grew. It is a very potent plant. I created a plant room for them. So all went well. The height is good, and the leaves didn’t fell. It did not dried out either. They look fabulous and has fruity smell. And it helped me out to my muscle pain. Obviously will order again and again.

  2. Avatar for Daniel Azevedo

    Daniel Azevedo

    I got my order with 5 seeds pack so fast. I found the packaging simple with instructions attached. I suggest they can enhance the packaging since they are quite pricy. About the seed, they are quick to grow, no issues at germination at all. I planted it very carefully so I wont get any failed plant. All look beautiful. No fall leaves, No molds. Just water it and put some nutrients in the soil. I believe it helps the plant to be healthy. To those who have failed to grow their weed, I think you can check where you got mistaken. Because the plants need to be handled well. So far the best Seed Company!

  3. Avatar for Susan Ku

    Susan Ku

    The best part of my growing journey with these strain, is when they are ready to harvest. I started it within a small pot, all popped up. I planted this indoor. I put some led lights and fix the plant room. At my 13th week, fully grown and has frosty buds. When I tried it, It was so Intense! Felt so light and so relaxed. I think I love the way this weed suits my body. Pretty cool. All you need is to sit at the coucha and take some sleep. Very good for those sleepless nights. So thanks Crop kind. You did a good product!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Are You 18 Or Over?



No By clicking yes, you certify that you are over 18. By using this website, you agree to our legal disclaimer.