We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
It is not particularly psychotropic, but it gives medicinal marijuana users the chance to experience a calming sense of tranquillity. This marijuana has a smooth smoke that is pleasant, along with flavors that are similar to Diesel and sweet citrus. Recreational users who want a mild high without the powerful Indica drowning effects can also appreciate this. Discover all that our CBD Indica Fast Version Strain seeds have to offer by joining us here at Crop King Seeds!
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Flowering Time:||7-8 weeks|
The CBD Indica Fast Version is an Indica-dominant strain that has unknown origins but a well-recognized potency due to its very impressive levels of CBD, thus the name of this weed. It has been a go-to strain for both seasoned and beginner marijuana users. Moreover, it possesses intense organoleptic qualities that offer fruity and earthy flavors and aromas that are hard to resist. But that’s not all that this strain has to give, it also delivers an effective high alongside amazing medicinal properties that users will find highly beneficial. And since it is created as a fast version, the herb produces a bounty harvest of beautiful buds that are flecked with colors and trichomes. Given all these qualities, the CBD Indica Fast Version is definitely a great addition to your garden and your stash.
CBD Indica Fast Version is not an easy-to-grow strain but a little knowledge about the plant comes a long way. It is ideal for both indoor and outdoor growth but indoors is more preferable. It yields a decent harvest within only just 7-8 weeks of its complete cycle due to its fast-flowering ability.
According to growers, it loves to be placed in dry, warm, or sunny environments. It is also recommended to use the Screen of Green (SCROG) method in order to control its height and to also maintain the plant’s rapid growth rate. Growers can expect yields of up to 450-600G per square meter of plant indoors and produce 600G per plant outdoors.
Thanks to the potent effects of the CBD Indica Fast Version, it can help treat various health conditions both mentally and physically. Mild symptoms of OCD, PTSD, ADHD, stress, and depression can be mitigated by this CBD-rich weed. In addition, it offers relief from bodily discomforts such as chronic body pains, muscle spasms, tensions, and fatigue.
– It has evident aromas of citrus and sweet berries and pineapples that are complemented with subtle earthy notes.
– Speaking about flavors, the CBD Indica Fast Version has a couple of tasty treats up its sleeve. It produces some robust flavors of sweet fruits like berries and pineapples added in with pungent yet earthy tones.
– Olive green in color with purple overtones, black hairs, and red trichomes, CBD Indica Fast Version is spotted.
– Fast Version seeds are ones which have a shorter flowering period, usually a week or two shorter (compared to the original strain). This strain is the result of a hybrid between an autoflowering plant and feminized, superior light-dependent strains.
– It’s a common misconception that sativa strains are more motivating and stimulating while indica strains are more tranquil and relaxing. Even among the same species of cannabis, different plants have different effects.
– CBD is a psychotropic chemical that can alleviate anxiety and enhance sleepiness. CBD does not produce the same intoxicating “high” as THC.