We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
Bob Marley is rumored to have smoked this strain and recommended it, so you should too! Being a potent Sativa, you can be sure that this strain will give you that incredibly thrilling cerebral high, which will happen as soon as the high starts to kick in. You can anticipate a high with a high THC concentration that comes on quickly, permeates the head almost immediately, and simultaneously energizes your entire body. You’ll also find that the smoke is pretty different from its aroma because it adds some sweet and creamy components that make the smoke taste excellent and enjoyable. Whether you enjoy reggae music or are simply curious to sample this strain, a surprise is in store for you!
Utilize Crop King Seeds premium fast-flowering seeds for several harvests each season. For more information about Lambs Breath Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds and the buds they generate, continue reading. Find out what makes them a useful addition to your weed garden.
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Parents:||Jamaican Lineage x Ruderalis|
|Flowering Time:||7-9 Weeks|
|THC Content:||19 and 25%|
This strain was first discovered in Jamaica, where it naturally flourished. Recently, while being hard to get in North America, this strain has grown more and more popular. Because of this, growing your own plants is the most convenient way to enjoy the advantages of this strain.
Being a potent sativa, you can anticipate that this strain will give you an enthralling cerebral high, which becomes clear as soon as the high begins to take effect. Additionally, it has a significant amount of THC, typically between 19 and 25%. The high begins to take effect quickly, having an almost immediate effect on the intellect while simultaneously stimulating the entire body.
Lambs Breath strain also has a distinctive perfume that is all its own. It has an initial skunky, cheesy fragrance that is sometimes compared to that of freshly smoked tobacco. It has a few undertones of pungent odors including woody, sour, and piney aromas. The smoke, however, differs from the perfume in that it has creamy and sweet components, making it not only delicious but also enjoyable to inhale. If you grow this plant, you’ll notice right away that the buds emit a vivid, pure green. The enormous buds are covered in icy trichomes all everywhere. You must try Lambs Breath strain if you want to find out what Bob Marley may have been smoking when he wrote his biggest hits.
The plants of the Lambs Breath Autoflower develop quickly and easily, producing 150–250g of harvest in just 7-9 weeks. These plants can thrive in any setting and develop into tall trees with heavy green buds covered in layers of dripping trichomes and orange calyxes. This marijuana plant wants to be outdoors, where it may be exposed to a warm climate. To that end, it might be advisable to cultivate this plant inside in the most regulated conditions if your area doesn’t have that type of climate or weather. It is best to place this plant in a large growing space because Lambs Breath strain have a tendency to stretch their branches and stems farther than intended. Due to its brilliant color, which displays a pure and deep green, it also boasts distinctive buds, and you’ll undoubtedly get enormous yields from this marijuana plant.
This breed can be grown either inside or outside in climates like the Equatorial, Hot, or Mediterranean. If you are not in the previously indicated climate, an indoor environment is your best bet. You can keep a constant and stable temperature within the grow chamber when it’s indoors. Install fans to optimize air circulation based on the number of plants you are growing. The plants can take in enough sunlight and oxygen if the lowest branches and leaves are pruned. Given that this strain is resistant to mold and mildew, a humidifier is not necessary. When growing outside, be sure your region has a stable environment. The Lambs Breath strain must be protected from strong winds and rain by a shed or canopy. Given that this strain has a propensity to spread its branches and leaves, regular trimming is important.
Physicians often advise their patients to take lambs breath strain because it is effective in treating a variety of ailments. It doesn’t make your body feel unduly fuzzy and heavy, but it can relax and clear your mind just like the other strains. The symptoms that are added to the tension of feeling down and nervous are being lessened and this strain is an excellent mood enhancer. Lambs Breath is an excellent strain to utilize for conditions like ADHD and PTSD since it has a potent capacity to calm, uplift, and keep you relaxed.
– The buds of this strain have an extremely strong aroma that is very hard to ignore thanks to the fragrant explosion of skunkiness and cheesy tones. It has a distinct aroma that will make you think of fresh herbs because of the very alluring fragrances of wood, pine, and other spices.
– You get a rich and very powerful flavor of creaminess and sweetness when you inhale some hits of these Lambs Breath strain. Every other hint is followed by a trail of cheese, giving this smoke a skunky, extremely pungent flavor profile that lingers in your mouth for the duration of the smoking experience. Following are the spicy and piney flavors, which result in a pleasant exhale that sparks a celebration in your tongue.
– Lamb’s Breath strain, produces buds with open, fluffy calyxes similar to those of traditional Sativa varieties. The nuggets have greater lengths and a cone-like form. The surface of the bud is covered in milky and amber trichomes that range in hue from light green to forest green. The rusty-orange pistils, which protrude, best describe the appearance.
– This specific strain of Lamb’s Breath is an auto-flower, which means that regardless of photoperiod, it will start blooming after a brief vegetative stage.
– Bob Marley is credited with popularizing the Jamaican sativa-dominant strain known as Lambs Breath, sometimes known as Lamb’s Breath or “Lambsbread.” This strain with roots in reggae grows aggressively when grown outside.
– The Lamb’s Breath strain is a phenotype of the legendary Jamaican Sativa strain. It has a strong skunky and cheese-like aroma when you first smell it.