We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
A strain fit for a party, Cake Crasher Strain lives up to its brash moniker. This hybrid strain, which was created by crossing Wedding Cake and Wedding Crasher, is one party crasher you’ll welcome. With its hazy effects and irresistibly fruity flavor, this strain is potent, tasty, and oh-so-good. You’ll want more. This Craft Cannabis variety will be the center of attention at all of your gatherings!
Utilize Crop King Seeds’ premium fast-flowering seeds for several harvests each season. For more information about Cake Crasher Autoflower Marijuana Seeds and the buds they generate, continue reading. Find out what makes them a useful addition to your weed garden.
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Parents:||Wedding Cake x Wedding Crasher|
|Flowering Time:||8 – 9 weeks|
|THC Content:||up to 30%|
Cake Crasher Strain by Doctor Coughee is a delicious, 60/40 indica/hybrid strain with THC levels as high as 30%! This genotype was initially developed by the notorious Seed Junky Genetics as a mix between Wedding Cake and Wedding Crasher, but Doctor Coughee, a previous Karma Cup champion from British Columbia, refined it before declaring it deserving of Canadian standards. This exotic hybrid exhibits a distinctive aroma and flavor profile that includes creamy vanilla, sweet fruit, and mild diesel overtones, making it really deserving of the dessert that bears its name.
Our hybrid strain, Cake Crasher, will give you a wonderful high that will make you feel as though you had dug headfirst into the most delectable, frosty cake. This strain, which is a cross between Wedding Cake and Wedding Crasher, gives you a concentrated, euphoric high that is excellent for creativity and stress alleviation.
You can cultivate Cake Crasher Autoflower both inside and outside. It is not, however, offered as feminized seeds. The plant will generate the buds in 60 to 65 days of diligent growth. These buds have forest green leaves with a deep purple color, which are set off by vibrant orange pistils. The buds will also be covered in a thick layer of trichomes.
The Cake Crasher variety has several very alluring characteristics, but you have to know how to nurture her to enjoy them. This cultivar does well both indoors and outdoors, but there are several crucial variables to take into account if you want the best harvest possible.
Cake Crasher grows bushily indoors and reaches medium heights of 150–180 cm. Use strategies like topping, ScrOG, and LST to keep her at the lower end of this range and control her thick canopy. After a flowering period of 8 – 9 weeks, you can anticipate to fill your jars with 450–500g/m2 if you provide adequate light and nutrition.
In terms of medicinal, this marijuana strain is used to treat symptoms of stress, anxiety, insomnia, nausea or anorexia, cramps or muscle spasms, and persistent pain since its THC content is around 22%.
– The aroma of Cake Crasher Strain is rich, gassy, and unpleasant. This cake-like flavor quickly transitions to more gassy, diesel-like flavors that are fruity and earthy with a few more sweet undertones.
– The sweetness of Cake Crasher Strain is almost immediately detectable; it has a highly fruity flavor with very faint undertones of diesel. Users will be able to detect the flavors of citrusy Limonene, gassy Caryophyllene, and floral Linalool on their exhalation. Although the gassy flavors are not as strong as the sweet flavors, they nevertheless offer a wonderful contrast to the terpene profile as a whole.
– On top of its slightly horn-shaped calyxes, Cake Crasher’s deep purple buds are covered in a frosty, sticky covering of glandular trichomes. The vibrant fire orange pistils contribute to the variety of tones and textures as they are layered and braided among the leaves’ shades of forest green.
– A hybrid cannabis strain called Cake Crasher Strain was created by mating the hybrid strains
Wedding Cake and Wedding Crasher.
– The names Wedding Cake and Wedding Crasher, the parent strains of Cake Crasher, inspired the name.
– Cake Crasher Strain is a strain that was developed by Seed Junky Genetics and may be found in Southern Nevada and Southern California.