We Got 500 New Strains
We Got 500 New Strains
The indica-dominant cannabis strain Lemon Strain has a really appealing appearance. It is a little plant, only 40 to 100 cm tall, but it can yield well. It contains 17% THC, which can have a calming, energizing, and euphoric effect on you. You’ll be seduced by its lingering earthy, lemon, citrus, pine, skunk, pepper, and spicy flavors.
Utilize Crop King Seeds premium fast-flowering seeds for several harvests each season. For more information about Lemon Autoflower Marijuana Seeds and the buds they generate, continue reading. Find out what makes them a useful addition to your weed garden.
5 Seeds Pack
10 Seeds Pack
25 Seeds Pack
Strain Profile Info
|Parents:||Lemon Skunk x Lowrider #2|
|Flowering Time:||7-9 weeks|
Lemon strain, which was named one of High Times’ top ten picks for the Cannabis Cup in 2009, is certain to fill your own cup to the brim. Lemon Skunk is well known for its flowery lemon smells and scents, but it is also renowned for its powerful, uplifted high and full body stone.
Her two-way lineage, which was created through a cross between Lemon Skunk and Lowrider #2, includes some incredible traits from Lowrider #2 that makes it an excellent choice for novice growers. Lowrider #2, a diminutive one-foot-tall plant with a reputation for resilience and ease of cultivation, makes a fantastic companion gene for Lemon Skunk.
Lemon strain, a diminutive and award-winning hybrid that is ideal for waking up the mind and relaxing the body, is what resulted from this union.
Finding the ideal cannabis seed could take a lifetime. Some people spend years meticulously investigating various strains, breeding plants, and experimenting with novel growing techniques. Others are looking for the simplest, quickest way to get high. Lemon strain is the solution for people who fall into the latter type. You’ll be rewarded when they’re ready to harvest with a powerful strain that has uplifting, euphoric, and calm effects. So give lemon autoflowering cannabis seeds a shot if you’re searching for a hassle-free approach to develop your supply of herbs.
Lemon strain might be something to try if you need a little pick-me-up. These adorable little things are renowned for easing stress, migraines, arthritis, anxiety, and depression. So why not give them a try if you’re feeling a little down?
Lemon autoflower is small, as we’ve already mentioned, but bigger isn’t necessarily better! She doesn’t need to stand out because she is barely over five feet tall, but if you treat her correctly, you will soon be rolling in thick, sticky, golden colas.
She is an autoflowering strain, therefore there is no need to fiddle with time or light temperatures because she buds via maturity rather than photoperiod. She will make you proud with just decent soil, balanced nutrients, and plenty of light.
Give her 7-9 weeks for your indoor grow-show. The time required for outside growth is comparable. You can anticipate large, brilliant, shining golden colas in 2.5 months.
Do not be misled into believing that size matters because little plants do not necessarily provide small harvests. Due to Lemon autoflower’s modest size and lack of side branches, the majority of her energy is focused upward. When harvest time comes, each plant will produce a single, enormous cola if extra branches and fan-leaves are cut, and they are placed in a SOG configuration.
Hydroponic techniques may be used if you’re after quantity over quality, but they’re finest for producing deep, seductive flavors and smells. In either case, Auto Lemon Fem can be grown all year long, yielding colas that are plump and trichome-rich and just eager to go inside your mind.
Due to this plant’s diminutive size, you may stack your oceans one on top of the other to fill up your entire room and increase your harvest by twofold. If you opt to stack your plants, make sure to enhance ventilation.
Although Lemon Autoflower are not the simplest to grow, they are not the most difficult. Due to their average resistance to difficult growth conditions, they require intermediate growing abilities.
The plant thrives both inside and outside. Growing these seeds in a controlled setting at a temperature of between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit is advised for the greatest outcomes. Although the seeds can be cultivated in a variety of temperatures, they prefer Mediterranean and sunny environments. Additionally, they can be grown in continental and temperate regions. The plants thrive on soil that has a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
It’s also a plus that auto-flowering lemon cannabis seeds don’t require light to know when to blossom. People who live in areas where it is difficult to obtain a lot of sunlight can benefit greatly from this.
Cannabis producers who need a speedy turnaround may love lemon auto-flowering seeds. These seeds can be gathered rather fast because of their 50–60 day short blossoming cycle.
Are you hoping your cannabis plants will produce a gratifying yield? After that, you should look at Lemon Autoflower. When cultivated outdoors, these seeds can develop plants that can yield up to 35–60 grams per plant and up to 350–400 grams per square meter when grown indoors.
Lemon strain , which is simple to produce at home, is a deliciously fruity and useful strain for many people who are suffering. Because they are simple to grow and produce a crop very quickly, autoflowering cannabis is a favorite among medicinal groups throughout. Lemons autoflower has the power to help users in a variety of ways, both physically and psychologically, aside from its inherent growability. This strain naturally possesses the inherent qualities of a lemon sativa to elevate, energize, focus, and relax, which reduce tension and anxiety as well as brighten sad states of mind. Regular and prudent doses can also relieve arthritis, headaches, migraines, and the on-going, incapacitating anguish one feels.
– Lemon strain has a strong, skunky-lemon scent thanks to her Lemon Skunk ancestry. She is against smoking covertly because this one attracts a lot of attention. Everyone in your vicinity will be curious about what you are spreading as their sinuses enjoy the skunky-lemon air.
– But Lemon strain isn’t just skunks and lemons—you’d think she’d keep delivering on the citrus front! She continues to astound and dazzle with a tart, herbaceous bite and a lingering peppery finish. Amazingly, the flavors and scents tend to combine when consumed in a limited area (hot box), creating a spicy lemon crumble-like concoction for your stunned mind to marvel at.
– The Lemon strain creates adorable, little marijuana plants with long leaves that yield enormous harvests of delicious, resin-filled buds.
– Actually, no. Inexperienced growers may encounter difficulties with Autoflower Lemon seeds unless they make a serious effort to learn about cannabis growth. To increase their harvests, veterans typically produce auto Lemon using the “sea of green” technique.
However, the practice needs knowledge of marijuana horticulture and more investigation. Fortunately, Lemon autoflower plants have sturdy limbs for anyone planting the variety. Unless you’re using sophisticated growing techniques, you won’t require further support.
– The flowering time of autoflower lemon plants is 7-9 weeks. Additionally, because of their inherent ability to flower on their own, you won’t need to alter their light cycle to promote flowering. For best yields, autoflowering Lemon plants should have more than 16 hours of light each day. While indoor growers have no trouble achieving this objective, outdoor gardeners may not be able to.
– Lemon plants that self-flower remain compact, growing to a maximum height of 39 inches. They create stunning decorations for indoor spaces and have a wonderful aroma. Lemon autoflowering plants are ideal for an outdoor setting as well as any grow tent or room. They don’t take up much room and can be grown covertly behind a low wall.