Inspire your mates during your next sesh with some interesting weed quotes that can help them uplift their mood.
If you are looking for the best words to illustrate your affection and passion for weeds, then you should not go somewhere else as we have provided you the best weed quotes that will inspire you. These quotations wonderfully demonstrate the power, happiness, and sense of oneness when smoking a weed.
People’s Attachment to Weeds
Why do we develop so much attachment to cannabis? Well, there is no doubt that smoking weed affects us in such a way that it makes us feel happy, liberated, relaxed, and enabled. Other than the favorable effects on the brain, weeds may also alleviate some symptoms felt by the body.
Proof presents that medical cannabis may treat chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, and other disorders and symptoms. The use of weed is becoming more and more prominent, while more and more states have decided to authorize the use of weeds.
Best Weed Quotes to Share to Friends
This incredible plant improves the lives of people throughout the world. A lot of people have attested their joy after using weed. Many have even created a quote that was made known to acknowledge the importance of weed in the community.
You can actually find a lot of weed quotes that can help you ponder about the beauty of weeds, but to provide you the best quotes to help you with your mood, we have collected the best quotes shared through ages.
Next time you want to uplift your mood by thinking about the beauty of weeds, think of these following quotes and do not hesitate to impart these to your friends too.
- “I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits – and millions of Americans agree with me.” – Hunter S.Thompson
If you want to justify your cravings for marijuana, then you should get to learn this quote. Thompson doesn’t see marijuana as a vice, but rather a necessity in life.
- “Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable.” – Kurt Vonnegut
The quote reminds you of utilizing marijuana for your advantage. It is your friend, especially when you feel exhausted.
- “Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.” ― Richard Neville
Many would associate marijuana to addiction. But who cares? Neville was right in saying that any good things in life are worth doing no matter how repeating it is.
- “I’ve been smoking marijuana for 44 years now, and … I think it’s a tremendous blessing.” – Lester Grinspoon
For those who are too scared to try marijuana, you might be missing one great blessing in life. Others have been doing it for the longest time, and there were no regrets – only delight.
- “Marijuana enhances our mind in a way that enables us to take a different perspective from ‘high up’, to see and evaluate our own lives and the lives of others in a privileged way. Maybe this euphoric and elevating feeling of the ability to step outside the box and to look at life’s patterns from this high perspective is the inspiration behind the slang term ‘high’ itself.” – Sebastian Marincolo
There are good reasons for getting high. The quote suggests that it is an experience that makes you do some realizations about your life and the lives of others.
- “Marijuana is quite possibly the finest of intoxicants. It has been scientifically proven, for decades, to be much less harmful to the body than alcohol when used on a regular basis (Google “Science”).” – Nick Offerman
The quote tells you that it is okay to use marijuana. Compared to alcohol, you can indulge yourself with the pleasure of marijuana since it is less destructive to the body.
- “I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry. It would be wonderful for the state of Maine. There’s some pretty good homegrown dope. I’m sure it would be even better if you could grow it with fertilizers and have greenhouses.”- Stephen King
The quote of King gives a hint to his longing to legalize the use of marijuana as well as its cultivation. It will be wonderful to see a land with homegrown weeds wherein one can harvest their yield after putting dedication and care.
- “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” – Willie Nelson
Nelson imparted this quote to make us realize that marijuana is a gift from God. If God allowed its existence, then what right does the government has to stop these plants from sharing their benefits.
- “I’d like to see the government back a programme of research into the medical properties of cannabis and I do not object to its responsible use as a recreational relaxant.” – Sir Richard Branson
Branson is practical to utter this quote. Further research on marijuana aiming to discover more of its therapeutic benefits can help humanity achieve more alternatives to treatments.
- “I have found in my study of these patients that cannabis is really a safe, effective and non-toxic alternative to many standard medications. There is no such thing as an overdose. We have seen very minimal problems with abuse or dependence, which at worst are equivalent to dependence on caffeine. While a substance may have some potential for misuse, in my opinion, that’s a poor excuse to deny its use and benefit to everyone else.” – Philip Denney, MD
The quote of Denney convinces us to use marijuana without any fear. Many people could attest that it is harmless and efficient.
- “People make a decision on what they take based on whether or not it’s legal. We give people at the age of 18 a choice to use alcohol, which is more harmful than cannabis. If they have the choice to use cannabis by legalising it, they’ll be less likely to drink alcohol, giving people an option to use a safer drug. If people end up using cannabis instead of alcohol, that would obviously be a good thing.” – Luke Flanagan
This quote points out the advantage of using cannabis over alcohol. One is quite far from destruction if he chooses to stay with cannabis than being drowned with alcohol.
- “It is beyond my comprehension that any humane person would withhold such a beneficial substance from people in such great need simply because others use it for different purposes.” – Steven Gould
Marijuana is a good substance. This quote explains that while others may tend to abuse the use of this substance, it is not fair to conceal the wonder of the plant from people who are meant to use it accordingly.
- “For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It’s a new day and age, this is, uh, the year … fuck year is it? I don’t know, because I’ve been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don’t do.” – Nick Diaz
This quote reminds us that smoking pot affects us in a favorable way. Nowadays, we should see that pots can stimulate our artistic side.
- “The evidence is overwhelming that marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS — or by the harsh drugs sometimes used to treat them. And it can do so with remarkable safety. Indeed, marijuana is less toxic than many of the drugs that physicians prescribe every day.” – Joycelyn Elders, MD
Marijuana has been seen to treat many illnesses. This quote inspires us to try marijuana as a treatment for illnesses.
- “Why do I do it? Because I enjoy its effects. You know, I — why does anybody use any mind-altering substance, you know, because they like the way it makes them feel.” – Mark Stepnoski
Stepnoski says that as long as it pleases you, there should be nothing wrong with using marijuana.
Weeds are a lot more than being a stunning and compelling plant. Smoking it can calm the mind, comfort the body, and inspire the spirit. Not all people comprehend the advantages of weeds, though, thus having a nice armory of weed quotes to recognize the value of herb can be very convenient.
The next time you will be lighting up your joint, reminisce from the perceptive uplifting weed quotes, which were shared throughout ages. The best weed quotes from the community emphasize the joy brought by smoking weed to individuals from the different parts of the world.