Coconut oil in itself is known for its powerful anti-microbial and antioxidant properties. It is made from fresh all-natural coconut that has a lot of natural substances that cater to the needs of men and women. Infused that with cannabis, and you have a very powerful cannabis coconut oil that is ready to take the world by storm. Cannabis coconut oil is probably one of the healthiest serum you can ingest, apply, and use in your body. Unlike many other oil-based products, cannabis coconut oil can remain consistent even at room temperature.
In this article, you’ll learn the many different uses of cannabis coconut oil and the benefits that every person should take advantage of.
What is Cannabis Coconut Oil?
But first, we need to define what is cannabis coconut oil and how it is made. Cannabis coconut oil is simply coconut oil that is infused with cannabis extracts. This miracle oil is proven to have huge amounts of health benefits that many are still sleeping on. It is made by saturating cannabis buds with coconut oil until it has fully incorporated itself into the coconut oil. The buds are then strained, and the oil is collected into a vial to make the serum.
The Different Uses of Cannabis Coconut Oil
The first and most obvious way to use cannabis coconut oil is for cooking and creating edibles. Using this type of oil will not only enhance the flavor of your dishes, but it will also give you a lot of fun experience. It is important that you only choose healthy fat to enter your body, and with cannabis coconut oil, you are assured that these healthy fatty acids are properly consumed and used by the body.
Coconut oil contains 80% saturated fat – the healthy fat – while olive oil only has around 20%. This makes it even better when it is infused with cannabis as it enhances the natural properties of the oil. What you get is a stronger, more potent high and a long-lasting health benefit. You can drizzle it in salads or infuse it with even more herbs for the added flavor. Use it as a steak rub or simply fry your favorite chicken or morning egg for breakfast.
2. Skin moisturizer
Cannabis coconut oil is a great moisturizer. It locks in the moisture within the skin and keeps you looking young and glowing. There are hundreds of beauty products that use coconut oil, and with the addition of cannabis, you also get the benefit of soothing your tired skin from pollutants and stress. The high levels of antioxidants found in cannabis coconut oil will make sure that your skin is well taken cared of.
Another great use of oil, when applied to the skin, is its ability to treat and prevent sunburn altogether. The cannabis-infused coconut oil helps treat sunburn by providing enough moisture for the skin to recuperate while preventing further damage with its anti-inflammatory properties. You can also feel relief from the pain of sunburn with the help of the analgesic action of cannabis.
Applying cannabis coconut oil as a lubricant during your lovemaking session is also a great option. The oil lubricates the genital area making it very sensitive to friction. The relaxing properties of cannabis enhance your overall sexual experience, while the pain-relieving action of the herb causes you to feel less pain and discomfort during sex.
3. Massage Oil
A massage session is a great way to relax and get your mind and body from stress. With the help of cannabis coconut oil and its ability to free your mind from anxiety and stress, it soothes the body with its relaxing properties. Your massage session will be an out of body experience as soon as the oil works its magic into your skin and body.
4. Dietary Supplement
You can also encapsulate cannabis coconut oil and take them as a dietary supplement. When taken as capsules, they provide pain relief, among many other therapeutic effects. The fatty acids found in coconut oil is highly soluble and is used by the body effectively. It helps with proper digestion and keeps your gut healthy.
Apart from the many physical side effects, you also get to enjoy a peaceful moment once the compounds from cannabis set in. The relaxing and euphoric effect from cannabis helps relieve stress and anxiety, as well as help you get to sleep as fast as possible.
5. Helps Repair Hair Damage
Aside from using it on your skin, you can also apply cannabis coconut oil to your hair. Coconut oil has lauric acid, which penetrates the hair and gives it a glossy shine. It also protects the hair from damage by trapping moisture into the hair. Additionally, it also helps repair damage from the hair by reducing the protein loss from the hair during the use of shampoo. This is the reason why most shampoo nowadays infuses coconut oil into their product.
With the addition of cannabis, it further locks in more moisture and provides the healthy vitamins and minerals that your hair needs. It ultimately provides your hair the repair it needs to be healthy and glossy.
The Benefits of Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil contains a high level of saturated fat, which is healthy for the body. The fatty acids found in coconut oil enhances your metabolism and helps you burn fat. It provides energy to your brain since it is immediately processed by the liver into ketones, which helps give your bursts of energy.
- It also reduces the risks of heart diseases as they increase the volume of good cholesterol in your system. Coconut oil has been a staple in many countries all over the world. It encourages the body to burn fat, thus ending obesity and the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The energy you get from the cannabis coconut oil is spent burning your fat and helps increase your metabolism, thereby effectively relieving your body from bad cholesterol.
- Cannabis-infused coconut oil has anti-microbial properties. The lauric acid in coconut oil, as well as the anti-microbial properties of cannabis, help kill bacteria and many other forms of infection in humans. When the lauric acid from the oil is digested, it results in the formation of monolaurin, which kills all the pathogens in the body, thereby effectively providing you with a healthy body.
- Ketogenic diet brought upon by the use of cannabis coconut oil also helps reduce seizures. We already know that cannabis has been used to reduce neurological activity in patients with epilepsy and those who suffer from seizures. The use of this oil increases the ketones in the blood, which is linked to the decrease in the onset of seizures.
- There have been many studies regarding cannabis as a way to counteract the deteriorating effects of Alzheimer’s disease. Research has shown that it slows down the effects of the disease, and with the inclusion of coconut oil, it effectively doubles the efficacy of the substance. The increase in ketones helps provide energy to the brain cells that are affected by the disease, thereby increasing their viability and improve overall brain function, especially in milder instances of Alzheimer’s disease.
Who would have thought that everything we need for our health is right inside our kitchen? Coconut oil has been used by many families all over the world for cooking, but when infused with cannabis to make cannabis coconut oil, it becomes a miracle serum that can help treat diseases and promote our overall health.