Nothing rivaled the delight and satisfaction of delicious peanut butter cookies. Cannabis users love the beauty of savory, nutty, and creamy goodness like everyone else – and possibly a lot more when cookies are infused.
These sweet and pastry treats are everything mouthwatering peanut butter cookies should be: sweet, salty, decadent, soft, and treated. You’ll hardly even notice the THC flavor, but you will feel the effects in no time. Enjoy your peanut butter weed cookies!
Peanut Butter Weed Cookies Process
To successfully prepare your peanut butter weed cookies, you should start by gathering all the ingredients needed.
If you don’t know how to prepare cannabutter, don’t worry, as this straightforward and easy to follow cookie recipe will help you. Once your ingredients are set and ready, follow the essential steps below.
Peanut Butter Weed Cookies Recipe
This recipe can bake 24 cookies.
- ½ cup of cannabutter
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoon of shortening
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
Extra white sugar and sea salt to finish.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil Two baking sheets and reserve.
- In a regular bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugars, and salt altogether until blended.
- In another basin, beat the cannabutter, peanut butter, egg, vanilla, and shortening altogether until thoroughly mixed.
- Bend your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually using a wooden spoon until it’s fully integrated.
- Put your cookie dough by the rounded spoonful to the oiled baking sheet. Use a fork with long tines and compress each dough ball two times with your fork to make flat, and have a cross design on top of the cookie. Dash a mixture of sea salt (one part) and sugar (two parts) slightly above the cookies.
- Bake them for around 10 to 12 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies start to crack. Avoid overbaking.
- Remove the pastries from the oven and let it cool off on a track.
Or maybe you can make NO BAKE weed-infused, chocolate peanut butter cookies, these are sure simple tasty treats, especially for cannabis lovers. In this unique cookie recipe, since the oil is soaked with cannabis, these pastries are loaded with edible “benefit” that packs a punch throughout the day.
The highlight is you don’t have to switch on your oven to prepare these yummy peanut butter weed cookies, and you only need 15 minutes or less to chill in the freezer.
Hippy No-Bake Peanut Butter Weed Cookies
- 1/2 cup of weed-infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 cups of instant oats
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Dissolve the infused coconut oil in a pan with medium-low heat and add your cocoa powder and maple syrup and wait until it’s simmering low. (You can prepare your infused oil by boiling ground bud with the coconut oil in a slow cooker on low at night and filter and store it in the chiller.)
- Combine the mixture regularly, making it to create bubbles for two minutes, and remove it from the stove.
- Add your peanut butter, salt, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth, and add the instant oats and stir again until blended.
- Use a spoon or if you have a cookie scoop to scoop servings of the mixture and put into the baking sheet garnished with wax paper, creating cookie-sized mounds. Set it aside on your counter for several minutes and chill them for 15-20 minutes to solidify.
- Keep your bad yet delicious peanut butter weed cookies in a sealed container in the freezer or fridge and indulge. Like any homemade edibles, it’s essential to remember that fewer is better until you are sure how potent your sweets are. You should wait about a couple of hours before chowing down more if you’re not feeling the effects yet.
Discretion of Edibles
With your yummy snack, you can low-key take weed anytime. Your peanut butter weed cookies appear precisely the same with any ordinary baked sweet pastries. There is no weedy smell or flavor. There are no massive amounts of smoke or glass pieces used.
Recommended Dosage and Application
The high differ depending on your weed tolerance, weight, diet, and even metabolism. The recommended dosage is having a little portion of the cookie (half or one-fourth) and weighing how well you can handle THC. The THC’s effects might kick in after 30 minutes since the active element enters the digestive tract before passing through your blood.
The high can last from around 2-6 hours and depend on the amount you consume and your tolerance.
Strictly store your peanut butter weed cookies away from your children and pets. The treats can easily be mistaken as regular cookies. Keep in a secured, cold and dry area. If you freeze it, the shelf life of your cookies is extended. It will last for about three months in a chiller and a year iced.
Therefore, why not make yourself a savory snack, alleviate yourself from pain, and enjoy a relaxing and comforting high.
Why Consume Your Cannabis?
Eating edibles leads you to ingest cannabinoids more progressively and carefully, which is the favorite of many consumers.
This is especially crucial if you’re using CBD for medical purposes, such as dealing with anxiety and depression. You also don’t end up stinking like marijuana and can indulge edibles in the face of your families and friends without them knowing you’re medicating.
Plus, you can purchase edibles, like healthy treats, but with everything, it’s still cheaper to prepare your own. Ensure you store them well in an airtight jar.
It would help if you were careful of slow digestion. If you’re consuming edibles to experience high, some consumers are reported to overdose as they believe there are no effects. Thus, they tend to take more and more, then boom!
However, edibles are better than smoking marijuana. If your edibles are jam-packed with sugar, gummy candies, or have ingredients that are detrimental for you, then you are doing something wrong.
Marijuana shouldn’t be the most wholesome element in your edibles, but it usually is. Marijuana gummies are the most well-known methods to enjoy, mainly for leisure. To indulge your CBD healthfully, consider preparing your edibles like peanut butter weed cookies and making your cannabutter. Trust us, and it’s not that difficult. This assures that your edibles don’t unknowingly contain something that you’re allergic to or experienced issues with in the past.
Weed-infused foodstuffs do not need to be fast food, but can still be delicious treats that you love.
Final Thoughts on Peanut Butter Weed Cookies
Surprisingly, the process of preparing peanut butter weed cookies is quick and easy. You only need a few ingredients and 5 steps to make your weed-infused tasty treats as if they were heaven-sent. Entirely striking is an understatement.
We hope you have a good time making these heavenly pastry treats, are happy with how it results, and how buzzed you are after nibbling your peanut butter weed cookies!